Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hi guys, there has been so much going on lately. I've been a little distracted because I have so much going on in school and my mom is having a baby! She's 7 months pregnant and has been needing lots of help. So, I kind of put my project on the back burner, but I'm going to get back on it. I finally finished the skirt from my previous post and I am starting a new sketch this week. I think I'll start a blouse with lace trim and bell bottom sleeves. I went fabric shopping but I was having a little trouble trying to find the fabric I had in mind. Any suggestions? Anyway, I spoke with my mentor today and we are going to start sewing soon. So, when I get some pieces sewn, I will be sure to post the final product. Also, I noticed you all said I should post pictures and I am so sorry I didn't think of that before! I will do my absolute best to remember to post pictures weekly.  Thank you all for visiting and have a wonderful evening. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment