Friday, November 21, 2014

Super Excited!!

Hello all, so far, it has been an absolute joy sketching these clothes.  I've made two dresses and a skirt. One dress is a skater dress in robin egg blue, with pearls on a peter pan collar. The other dress is a black lace body con dress. My skirt is not completely, finished but when it is, I will post the final results. There has been some struggles in my journey because I have so much going on. Balancing school and trying to finish this project, sometimes overwhelms me. It's also been a little difficult trying to find the perfect colors that I had in mind. Luckily,  good friend of mine bought me the colored pencils that I needed! It was so unexpected, but right on time. The pencils were exactly the colors that I needed.  I'm excited to see what my perfect colors will bring me. Bye bye for now!

5 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Breckyn I really enjoyed reading about your amazing idea. I have on small idea for you to better you in this blog. You should add photos as you go to show your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line sounds like it is off to a great start! I love the pearl and peter pan collar idea. I agree you should post images so we can see your designs as they blossom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! I will definitely start to post pictures of my designs.

      Delete
  3. Your project idea is really interesting. I have always liked clothes and I think that for a 20 time project it is a great idea! I hope that you get all of the colors and details you need for your line good luck! When I was trying to figure out a topic for my 20 time it was hard because I was t sure what to choose. I knew I loved movies and music, but didn't know how to incorporate that into a 20 time project until I figured that I could get feedback on how musicians think that ITunes, Spotify and pandora are changing the music industry and the same with the movie industry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope your 20 time project goes perfectly and I am eager to see your outcome.

      Delete