Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hi everyone, my name is Arielle and for my 20 time project , I'll be creating a line of spring and summer clothing. I was inspired to do this because of my love for fashion. This is something I've always wanted to do, but time just never permitted me to do so. The line will consist of shirts, dresses, skirts, pants, rompers and scarves. I want to use vibrant colors and patterns with some soft colors because spring and summer are bright and beautiful. That is exactly how I want my customers to look and feel when they wear my clothing.  I based my line off of what I like and what I know others like too.  With this project, I hope to inspire other people and let them know that age is not a limit to what to what you are capable of. Thank you and I am looking forward to revealing my creations!

1 comment:

  1. How will you gain inspiration for your clothing line? Who is your target audience? I can't wait to see what you end up creating!

    ReplyDelete